It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total business reached Rs. 1,03,167.38 Crore as on 31st March 2014. Total deposits increased by 3.67% from Rs. 57,614.86 Crore in FY’13 to Rs. 59,731.28 Crore in FY’14. Total income of the Bank during the fiscal year 2014 recorded 11.83% growth to reach Rs. 7,639.92 Crore from the previous fiscal year figure of Rs. 6,832.01 Crore. The Operating Profit of the Bank had grown as compared to previous year to reach Rs. 1,480.39 Crore. During the year ended 31st March 2014, The Bank clocked a net profit of Rs. 838.89 Crore. The Paid up Capital of the Bank as on 31st March 2014 is Rs. 1,710,623,570/- consisting of 855,311,785 shares of Rs. 2/- each.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @100% (Rs. 2/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- face value) at par with the previous fiscal.
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- Annual Report 2011 of Petrofac
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of HDFC Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Birla Corporation Limited