It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,52,413.78 Crore. The turnover of the Corporation (inclusive of excise duty) for the year 2013-14 was Rs. 4,57,553 Crore as compared to Rs. 4,14,909 Crore in the previous year. The Corporation has earned a Profit before Tax of Rs. 9,926 Crore in 2013-14 as compared to Rs. 5,648 Crore in 2012-13. The Corporation has earned a Profit after Tax of Rs. 7,019 Crore during the current financial year as compared to Rs. 5,005 Crore in 2012-13. During the year, the Corporation earned Rs. 21,608 Crore in foreign currency as against Rs. 18,559 Crore in 2012-13. Earnings per Share (EPS) work out to Rs. 28.91 for the current year as compared to Rs. 20.61 in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company is pleased to recommend a dividend of @87%, i.e., Rs. 8.70 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each, on the paid-up Share Capital as against Rs. 6.20 per share declared in the previous year.
More Annual Report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of Allied Bank Limited
- Analysis of Credit Schemes of National Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited