It is a broadly described annual report of United Bank of India in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business grew by 5.36% to reach Rs. 179492 Crore as against Rs. 170359 Crore during the previous financial year. Total Deposits of the Bank increased from Rs. 100651 Crore as on 31st March 2013 to Rs. 111510 Crore, registering a growth of 10.79%. The Bank has registered an Operating Profit of Rs. 2061.74 Crore during the financial year 2013-14 compared to Rs. 2049.91 Crore in the financial year 2012-13, registering a growth of Rs. 11.83 Crore (0.58%). The Bank suffered a Net Loss of Rs. (-) 1213.45 Crore in FY 2013-14 compared to a net profit of Rs. 391.90 Crore earned last year. Total paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 1355 Crore while the reserves and surplus stood at Rs. 3928 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has did not recommend any dividend on equity shares or PNCPS for the year 2013-14.
More Annual Report of United Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India