Annual Report 2013 of Meezan Bank Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Meezan Bank Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets increased from Rs. 274 billion as at 31st December 2012 to Rs. 330 billion ($ 3.1 billion) as at 31st December 2013 representing a growth of 20%. Total deposits of the Bank crossed Rs. 289 billion compared to Rs. 230 billion in 2012, an increase of over 25%. The Bank’s profit before taxation is Rs. 5,646,664 million for the year ended 2013. The Bank posted Profit after Tax of Rs. 3.9 billion, an increase of 13% over the previous year. The Earning per Share (EPS) increased from Rs. 3.50 to Rs. 3.95 per share reflecting an increase of 13% despite issuance of 11% bonus shares during the year.

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended the final cash dividend of Re. 0.50/- per share (@5%) for the year 2013. This declaration, together with the earlier interim cash dividend of @15% in 2013, brings the total payout for the year to @20%.

More Annual Report of Meezan Bank Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2003 of Meezan Bank Limited
  2. Annual Report 2004 of Meezan Bank Limited
  3. Annual Report 2005 of Meezan Bank Limited
  4. Annual Report 2006 of Meezan Bank Limited
  5. Annual Report 2007 of Meezan Bank Limited
  6. Annual Report 2008 of Meezan Bank Limited
  7. Annual Report 2009 of Meezan Bank Limited
  8. Annual Report 2010 of Meezan Bank Limited
  9. Annual Report 2011 of Meezan Bank Limited
  10. Annual Report 2012 of Meezan Bank Limited
  11. Annual Report 2013 of Meezan Bank Limited
  12. Annual Report 2014 of Meezan Bank Limited
  13. Annual Report 2015 of Meezan Bank Limited
  14. Annual Report 2016 of Meezan Bank Limited
  15. Annual Report 2017 of Meezan Bank Limited