It is a broadly described annual report of Midland Bank Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s total deposit rose to Taka. 2856.84 million. The total Asset portfolio on the Balance Sheet as on 31st December 2013 is worth BDT 7,531.87 million. The Authorized and Paid-up Capital of the Bank was Tk. 4000 million as on 31st December 2013. The Bank registered Total Income worth BDT 355.38 million at the end of the year 2013. In 2013, Midland Bank – a fourth generation bank, earned an Operating Profit of Tk. 36.40 million.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended ‘No Dividend’ for the year 31st December 2013.
More Annual Report of Midland Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Paramount Textile Limited
- Financing a New Business with Home Equity
- Annual Report 2013 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- An Overview of Prime Bank Banking System (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of V-Guard Industries Limited