It is a broadly described annual report of NRB Bank Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at BDT 5,966 million. The total deposit of the bank as on 31st December 2013 stood at BDT 1,885 million. Fixed deposits comprised 86% of total deposit. The paid-up capital of the bank stood at BDT 4,000 million, statutory reserve stood at BDT 5 million and retained earnings stood at BDT 5 million. Total operating income of the bank was BDT 171 million. Operating Profit of the bank for the year 2013 stood at BDT 31 million. Profit after tax (PAT) of the bank stood at BDT 10 million in 2013. In the year under review, Earnings per share (EPS) stood at BDT 0.03.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has does not recommend any dividend for the year 2013.
More Annual Report of NRB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of NRB Bank Limited
- Report on Financial Statements of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited