It is a broadly described annual report of Asahi India Glass Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 228113 Lakhs. The net sales of the Company stood at Rs. 205721 Lakhs in 2014-15 as against Rs. 210508 Lakhs in the financial year 2013-14. Operating Profit has increased 41.16% from Rs. 23695 Lakhs in the previous year to Rs. 33448 Lakhs in the financial year 2014-15. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 200687 Lakhs. The Company posted a profit/(loss) before tax for the year Rs. 6797 Lakhs as compared Rs. (6262) Lakhs in the previous year. The Company posted a profit after tax (PAT) of Rs. 5021 Lakhs in the financial year 2014-15 against a loss of Rs. 4022 Lakhs in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 2.07.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend for the financial year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Asahi India Glass Limited:
- Capital Adequacy and Risk Management of The HSBC Limited
- Financial Statement Analysis of Berger Paint Bangladesh Ltd
- Assignment on Capital Market of Bangladesh
- Explain Sustainable Corporate Shredding
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited