It is a broadly described annual report of Atul Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,761.81 Crore. The Company’s Sales increased by 9% from Rs. 2,307 Crore to Rs. 2,510 Crore aided by both higher volumes (5%) and prices (4%). Operating profit before working capital changes increased by 6% from Rs. 360 Crore to Rs. 383 Crore, the net cash flow from operating activities increased by 125% from Rs. 141 Crore to Rs. 317 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 312 Crore as compared Rs. 297 Crore in the previous year. During the FY 2014-15, the Company earned a net profit of Rs. 217 Crore as compared to Rs. 213 Crore for the FY 2013-14. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company increased from Rs. 71.74 to Rs. 73.30.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 8.50 per share on 2,96,61,733 Equity shares of Rs. 10/- each fully paid-up during FY 2014-15.
More Annual Report of Atul Limited:
- Report on Banking Activities and Procedure of SJIBL
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Discuss Pros and Cons of Private Investing
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Pricol Limited
- Foreign Exchange Orientation of Shahjalal Islami Bank