It is a broadly described annual report of Excel Industries Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 384,34.96 Crores. During the year under review, the net sales increased from Rs. 409.79 Crores to Rs. 476.13 Crores, registering a growth of 16.19%. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 409,64.12 Crores. The Company made a profit of Rs. 50.29 Crores before taxation compared to Rs. 20.53 Crores in the previous year. Net profit after tax amounted to Rs. 40.56 Crores as compared to Rs. 17.48 Crores in the previous year registering a robust growth of 132%. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 36.22 as compared to Rs. 16.03 of last year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 4.00 per equity share of Face Value Rs. 5/- each for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Excel Industries Limited:
- Instruments of Foreign Trade Finance of Dhaka Bank
- Discuss on Stock Investment Basics Before Investing
- Dividend Declaration on Price Movement of some Selected Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Financial Statement Analysis of Rahimafrooz Batteries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- A shorter Background of Financial institutions