It is a broadly described annual report of Exide Industries Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,887.35 Crores. The Company recorded a Net Sales of Rs. 6,874.21 Crores in 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 5,964.24 Crores in the previous year. The Profit before Tax of the Company for the year was Rs. 798.49 Crores as compared to Rs. 723.08 Crores in the previous year. Profit after tax for the financial year was Rs. 616.33 Crore as against Rs. 546.16 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 7.23. The paid up equity share capital as on 31st March 2015 was Rs. 85 Crores, divided into 850,000,000 equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of @70% i.e. Rs. 0.70/- per equity share of Rs. 1/- each (Previous year @70%) for the year ended 31st March 2015.
More Annual Report of Exide Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Exide Industries Limited
- Assignment on payment process and Investment decision of BTS at Robi
- Annual Report 2003 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Assignment on Corporate Finance of Corporate Governance Practice
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited