It is a broadly described annual report of IDFC Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 508,475 Crore. Total income of the Bank during the year was ‘NILL’. Total expenses of the bank for the year Rs. 25,857,502 Crore. The Profit/(Loss) before tax for the year was Rs. (25,857,502) Crore. Loss after tax for the period from continuing operations of the Bank was Rs. (25,848,802) Crore. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. (1,164.79).
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend for the period from 21st October 2014 (date of incorporation) to 31st March 2015.
More Annual Report of IDFC Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2006-2007 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Coromandel International Limited
- Financial Performance 2007-2008 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Benefits of Offshore Merchant Account