It is a broadly described annual report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 80,567.15 Lakhs. The Company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 117,571.51 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 111,315.87 Lakhs for the previous year, representing an increase of 5.62%. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 108,841.08 Lakhs. Profit before tax of the Company stood at Rs. 8,730.43 Lakhs for the year under review as compared to Rs. 8,004.74 Lakhs for the previous year, representing an increase of 9.07%. Profit for the year stood at Rs. 7,342.40 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 6,514.96 Lakhs for the previous year, representing an increase of 12.70%. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 45.37. The paid up share capital of the Company from Rs. 7,84,81,040/- to Rs. 15,69,62,080/-, consisting of 1,56,96,208 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each on 10th July 2014.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a total dividend of Rs. 7/- per share (@70% on face value of Rs. 10/- each) which amounts to Rs. 1320.60 Lakhs.
More Annual Report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Yes Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Olympic Industries Limited
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 1)
- Annual Report 2006 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Foreign Exchange Market in Finance