It is a broadly described annual report of UCO Bank in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s global business grew from Rs. 352697 Crore in 2013-14 to Rs. 366149 Crore in 2014-15 registering an increase of 3.81%. Bank’s domestic Business rose by 2.36% from Rs. 322959 Crore in 2013-14 to Rs. 330584 Crore in 2014-15. Global deposits of the bank grew by 7.42% from Rs. 199534 Crore in 2013-14 to Rs. 214337 Crore in 2014-15. Domestic deposits grew by 5.92% from Rs. 182730 Crore in 2013-14 to Rs. 193552 Crore in 2014-15. The Bank earned an operating Profit of Rs. 4910 Crore during the year 2014-15 as against Rs. 4940 Crore during the financial year 2013-14. Net profit of the Bank during 2014-15 is Rs. 1138 Crore against Rs. 1511 Crore during 2013-14. The Bank’s total income registered a growth of 9.27% from Rs. 19550 Crore in 2013-14 to Rs. 21363 Crore in 2014-15. During the year, Bank has issued 6,08,82,550 Equity Shares of Rs.10/- each at a price of Rs. 70.21 amounting to Rs. 427.45 Crore to Life Insurance Corporation of India.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs.2/- for the year 2014-15 per equity share of nominal value of Rs.10/- each.
More Annual Report of UCO Bank:
- Director’s Report 2003 of ITC LImited
- Overall Performance Evaluation of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Jute Spinners Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited