It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 142643,09,17 Crore. Net Total Income of the Bank stood at Rs. 3171 Crore as on 31st March 2015, as against Rs. 2794 Crore a year before, registering y-o-y growth of 13.49%. The total deposit of the bank increased to Rs. 126343 Crore compared to last financial year which was Rs. 124296 Crore. The total paid up (equity share) capital of the bank is Rs. 859.12 Crore. The Net worth of the bank increased from Rs. 5638.93 Crore to Rs. 5923.24 Crore this year. The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 12713,08,12 Crore during FY 2014-15. The Bank earned an operating profit of Rs. 1259 Crore against Rs. 1104 Crore of last fiscal, registering a y-o-y growth of 14.07%. The net profit of the Bank for the year 2014-15 is Rs. 439 Crore as compared to Rs. 416 Crore for 2013-14. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank during the year was Rs. 5.11.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share (@15%), for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Samorita Hospital Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of JK Cement Limited
- Vat-Tax Payment System of CEAT Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Sanghi Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Quasem Drycells Limited