It is a broadly described annual report of Anwar Galvanizing Limited in the year of 2014. The Company’s retained earnings are Taka. 59,066,238, there exists a wide range of factors that the company satisfies their selves that the going concern basis is appropriate. Revenue (Turnover) of the year Taka. 133,703,746. Gross Profit Taka. 15,269,993. Operating Profit Taka. 9,161,511. Profit before tax Taka. 8,949,507.
The Board of Directors has decided to recommend the dividend @ 7.50% in cash for general shareholders on share value worth Tk. 8,58,60,000 (Excluding sponsor Directors and shareholders portion) for the year 2013-14. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Anwar Galvanizing Limited:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bhushan Steel Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Oscar Investment Limited
- Capital Expenditure Planning Process in Robi Axiata Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Steel Authority of India Limited