It is a broadly described annual report of Apex Foods Limited in the year of 2014. This year’s cost of goods sold was BDT 3,547 million as compared to last year’s cost of goods sold of BDT 2,948 million. The company has achieved an export turnover of Taka. 3,844.68 million during the year ended 30th June 2014. Last year’s turnover was Taka. 3,305.72 million. The increase in turnover is 16.30% over the last year. Gross profit earned during the year was Taka. 297.88 million as against last year’s gross profit of Taka. 357.37 million. Net profit (after tax) earned during the year was Taka. 17.04 million as compared to last year’s Net Profit (after tax) of Taka. 14.49 million.
The Board of Directors has recommended Cash Dividend of Tk. 2.00 per Share of Tk. 10.00 each for the year 2013-14. Upon your approval in this General Meeting, the dividend will be paid to the Shareholders whose names appear in the Share Registers of the Company or in the Depository as on 21st August 2014 at the close of office. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Apex Foods Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Larsen and Toubro
- Credit Risk Management in State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Discuss on Green Investing Strategies