It is a broadly described annual report of Aziz Pipes Limited in the year of 2014. It is mentioned that as of 31 December 2014 the cumulative balance of retained earring stands on negative balance amounting to Taka. 467,569,550 and indebted to the extent of Taka. 591,042,297 consisting of loan fund and current liabilities. During the year, Gross profit Tk. 16,547,496. Operating profit Tk. 6,892,068. Net profit after tax Tk. 6,391,695. The Cost of Goods Sold represents 94.61% of the total turnover, which is the higher side and it was also 90.32% in the last year. During the year the Company has been amortized, Taka. 1,000,000 against Pre-Production Expenses.
The shares of the Company are listed with both the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited and quoted at Tk. 20.00 (in 2013 Tk. 20.80) per share and Tk. 22.00 (in 2013 Tk. 20.80) per share in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited respectively on 31 December 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Aziz Pipes Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Rain Industries Limited
- Directors Report 2016 of Provati Insurance Company Limited
- Optimizing Trade Investment through Channel Value Assessment in UBL
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Summit Power Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shinepukur Ceramics Limited