It is a broadly described annual report of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Deposits rose to Tk. 2335.01 Crore during 2014 from Tk. 1998.88 Crore indicating a growth rate of about 17% over the previous year. The operating profit amounted to Tk. 149.91 Crore during the year 2014. Net Profit after Provision and Tax showed an upturn by 28% to Tk. 113.00 Crore in 2014 as compared to the previous year. Earnings per Share (Taka) also show positive growth and it was Tk. 28.23 in the year 2014 against Tk. 22.07 in the year 2013.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended Tk. 10.00 Crore as cash dividend (2.50% of paid-up capital) to be paid to the Government in a consistent manner as before subject to approval in the forthcoming 5th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders.
More Annual Report of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited:
- How Arannayk Foundation’s Financial Resources are Managed
- Sample Letter format for Rejoining College as a Student
- High Class Commercial Catering Equipment
- Annual Report 2017 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- Criminal Background Check
- Internship Report on Syndicated Loan Practiced