It is a broadly described annual report of Brac Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, the bank has made an operating profit of BDT 6,774 million. BRAC Bank’s net profit after tax in 2014 was BDT 2,092 million – featuring an increase of 50% over the previous year. In spite of a 7% drop in interest income, the bank’s net interest income rose by 11% because of a lower interest expense that decreased by 18.5% in 2014 in contrast to last year. Total assets of the bank added up to BDT 204,593 million in 2014 from BDT 179,713 million in 2013, registering a 14% growth. In 2014, the Earnings per Share (EPS) of the bank stood at BDT 3.19 which was 2.47 the previous year. The Net Asset Value (NAV) of the bank stood at BDT 25.03 per share.
The Board of Directors recommended 20% cash dividend for the year ended 31st December 2014, subject to the approval of the 16th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Brac Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Brac Bank Limited
- Credit Appraisal and Credit Management Practice by Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Internship Report on Monetary Policy Experience of Bangladesh
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Public Budgeting