It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2014. In 2014, premium income of the Company stands at Tk. 443.15 Crore. Since inception total premium income stood at Tk. 3,193.24 Crore. Life fund increased to Taka 1340.67 Crore as on 31st December 2014. Meghna Life so far paid Tk. 60.06 Crore as death claims, Tk. 429.92 Crore as Survival Benefit. Tk. 232.61 Crore as Maturity claims and Tk. 102.56 Crore as Bonus to the policyholders. Total asset of the Company stands at Tk,1,470.30 Crore. During the year, the total premium income of the company has increased to Tk. 443.15 Crore from Tk. 425.31 Crore in 2013 showing an increase of 4.19% over the previous year. Investment income is increased from Tk. 96.73 Crore in 2013 to Tk. 97.57 Crore in 2014 showing an increase of 0.86% over the previous year.
The Board of Directors in a meeting held on July 12th, 2015 recommended for the declaration of total @ 33% dividend out of which stock dividend is @ 20% & cash dividend is @ 13% to the Shareholders for the year 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Internship Report on Credit Management of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Mathematical finance
- Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2014 of HDFC Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited