It is a broadly described annual report of Midland Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank paid an advance corporate tax of BDT 49.60 million while the deposited withheld tax of BDT 61.53 million, the VAT of BDT 17.58 million and Excise Duty of BDT 4.46 million. The Bank’s Total assets stood at BDT 15,107 million in 2014 as against BDT 7,532 million in 2013 registering a growth of 101%. Total Deposit rose by 192% to BDT 8,479 million by the end of 2014. The Paid-up Capital of the Bank was at BDT 4,000 million respectively as on 31st December 2014. The Bank earned Distributable Profit of BDT 22 million. Its Operating Profit was BDT 159 million up by BDT 123 million from BDT 36 million in 2013 and Profit after Tax increased to BDT 35 million from BDT 11 million in 2013. The Earning Per Share (EPS) stood at BDT 0.087, Return on Average Assets (ROA) stood at 0.23% and Return on Shareholders’ Equity (ROE) at 0.86% in 2014 as against BDT 0.054 (EPS), at 0.14% (ROA) and 0.27% (ROE) in 2013.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended ‘No Dividend’ for the year 31st December 2014.
More Annual Report of Midland Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Govind Rubber Limited
- Describe on Dividend Transfer Plans (DTP)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2006 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Samba Bank Limited