It is a broadly described annual report of Union Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets stood at BDT 40,951.53 million. The Bank’s deposit recorded 185.79% growth and amounted to Taka. 34767.30 million at the end of 2014 as against that of Taka. 12165.19 million at the end of 2013. Union Bank has also done well in investment with 286.89% growth in 2014 compared to 2013. Bank’s total investment during 2014, was Tk. 28277.78 million and in 2013 it was Tk. 7308.82 million. The Bank earned a profit before tax of Tk. 455.45 million in 2014, compared to Tk. 246.29 million profit in 2013 which increased by 84.97%.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended “No Dividend” to the shareholders for the financial year ended 31st December 2014.
More Annual Report of Union Bank Limited:
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-4)
- Annual Report 2017 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Whom the Bank Grant Credit, Is the Borrower Creditworthy?
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited