It is a broadly described annual report of United Airways (BD) Limited in the year of 2013-2014. During the tear, the paid-up capital of the company is Taka. 5680 million. The net profit (before tax) of the company 15 Tk. 1180 million whereas t was Tk. 1154.06 million in 2012-13. The deferred tax liabilities of the company remaining balance stood at Tit 334,971,012 up to 30.06.2012 against the said liabilities a sum of Tk. 34,971,012 has been adjusted from the retained earnings during the year under audit. Company registered an operating profit of Tk. 1380.19 million as compared to Tk. 1215.22 million of last year. The net profit (after tax) of the company stood at Tk. 580.76 million. The earnings per share of the company stood at Tk. 1.02 for the year ended 30th June 2014.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended @10% Stock Dividend for the year 2013-2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Airways (BD) Limited:
- Internship Report on Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Fu-Wang Foods Limited