It is a broadly described annual report of ACC Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,437.47 Crores. The Company’s Total Revenue from operations (Net) decreased to Rs. 11,167.55 Crore from Rs. 11,797.16 Crore in 2015. Other Operating revenue for the year 2016 on a like-for-like basis remained flat at Rs. 221.93 Crore. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 10,419.37 Crores. The profit before tax for the year was Rs. 805.32 Crore as compared to Rs. 765.53 Crore in 2015. Profit after Tax for the year was Rs. 604.38 Crore as compared to Rs. 587.60 Crore in 2015. The Company’s paid-up Equity Share Capital as on 31st December 2016 was Rs. 187.79 Crore as compared to Rs. 187.75 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 32.08.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a payment of final dividend at Rs. 6/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10 face value aggregating to Rs. 112.67 Crore.
More Annual Report of ACC Limited:
- Management on the Financial Statements of Rupali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- An Analysis of The Overall Performance and Activities of SIBL
- Annual Report 2010 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Analysis of Financial Performance of BD Lamps Limited
- Foreign Exchange Banking of Uttara Bank Limited