It is a broadly described annual report of Andhra Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 199961,75,86 Crore. Andhra Bank’s Business stood at Rs. 3,10,673 Crore recording an increase of Rs. 26085 Crore from Rs. 2,84,588 Crore as on 31st March 2015, with a growth rate of 9.2% (y-o-y). Andhra Bank’s Total Deposits stood at Rs. 174302 Crore as on 31st March 2016, recording an incremental growth of Rs. 19290 Crore (12.4%) over the previous year. Total Income for the financial year 2015-16 increased by 7.4%, from Rs. 17,868 Crore during financial year 2014-15 to Rs. 19,199 Crore. The Bank’s Total Expenses during the financial year 2015-16 were Rs. 15,239 Crore against Rs. 14,570 Crore during the previous year. The Operating Profit of the Bank increased to Rs. 3,960 Crore compared to Rs. 3,298 Crore in the previous year registering a growth rate of 20.1%. Net Profit of the Bank stood at Rs. 540 Crore for the financial year 2015-16. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank stood at Rs. 8.60 and Book Value per Share (BVPS) stood at Rs. 150.68.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has proposed a Dividend of Rs. 34,05,82/- for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Andhra Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Global Heavy Chemicals Limited
- Discussed on Important Commodity Tips For All
- Thesis Paper on Working Capital Management
- Internship Report on General Banking Activity of National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd