It is a broadly described annual report of Arvind Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 7,083.04 Crores. The Company reported Total revenue for FY 2015-16 was at Rs. 5,513.58 Crores as compared to Rs. 5,352.94 Crores for FY 2014-15. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 5,056.63 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 449.00 Crores in FY 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 477.62 Crores in FY 2014-15. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose at Rs. 318.85 Crores in FY 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 377.43 Crores in Financial Year 2014-15. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 12.35. The paid up equity share capital of the Company as on 31st March 2016 was Rs. 258.24 Crores.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @24% i.e. Rs. 2.40 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended on 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of Arvind Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of United Spirits Limited
- Company Overview and Financial Observation of Transcom Group
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Punjab National Bank
- How to Classify Insolvent Trading