It is a broadly described annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 156,993.5 million. In 2015-16, the revenues increased to Rs. 138,960.8 million, a growth of 14.6% over the previous year. EBITDA margin widened to 23.1% as compared to 21.2% in 2014-15. EBITDA for the year was Rs. 32,055.8 million as against Rs. 25,636.2 million in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year at Rs. 27,224.6 million as against at Rs. 21,678.5 million in the previous year. The profit after tax for the financial year at Rs. 19,820.0 million as against at Rs. 15,757.7 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year grew by 25.6% to Rs. 33.92.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @250% (Post 1:1 bonus issue) i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share on the equity share of Rs. 1/- against @450% i.e. Rs. 4.50 per share of Rs. 1/- paid in the previous year.
More Annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited:
- Investment Management
- Annual Report 2010 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Credit Analysis of Potential Borrowers of IFIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Exim Bank Limited
- Report on Guidelines for Credit Risk Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited