It is a broadly described annual report of Bank of India in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business mix (Deposits + Advances) reached Rs. 8,94,667 Crore, a de-growth of Rs. 48,966 Crore. Total deposits decreased by 3.55% from Rs. 5,31,907 Crore as on 31st March 2015 to Rs. 5,13,005 Crore as on 31st March 2016. The Bank’s Operating profit was Rs. 6,036 Crore and Net loss were Rs. 6,089 Crore. Net Worth as on 31st March 2016 stood at Rs. 20,172 Crore. Book value per share was Rs. 262.77 as on 31st March 2016.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any Dividend for the year 2015-16.
More Annual Report of Bank of India:
- Annual Report 1999-2000 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- An Overview of Foreign Exchange Business of EXIM Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of V-Guard Industries Limited