It is a broadly described annual report of Canara Bank in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total business increased to Rs. 804506 Crore as at 31st March 2016 compared to Rs. 803876 Crore last year. Total Deposits increased to Rs. 479792 Crore as at March 2016 compared to Rs. 473840 Crore a year ago. Operating profit of the Bank increased to Rs. 7147 Crore compared to Rs. 6950 Crore last year. The Bank reported a net loss of Rs. 2813 Crore in 2015-16 compared to net profit of Rs. 2703 Crore last year. Net-worth of the Bank stood at Rs. 25911 Crore as at March 2016. While total paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 542.99 Crore, reserves, and surplus stood at Rs. 31060 Crore.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has do-not recommended any dividend for the year 2015-16.
More Annual Report of Canara Bank:
- Annual Report 2011-212 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2006 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Presentation on Foreign Direct Investment
- Annual Report 2015 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited