It is a broadly described annual report of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 64,859.18 Lakhs. The Net revenue for the year 2015-16 was Rs. 101,135.42 Lakhs (Rs. 96,748.17 Lakhs in the previous year). The Company posted Profit before Tax (PBT) for the year was Rs. 15,326.26 Lakhs (Rs. 11,603.88 Lakhs in the previous year). EBIDTA stood at Rs. 16,042 Lakhs (up by 22.5% as against Rs. 13,094 Lakhs for previous year 2014-15). Profit after tax for the year was Rs. 10,031.47 Lakhs (Previous year Rs. 7,740.96 Lakhs) resulting in an Earnings Per Share (Basic) of Rs. 20.24 (Previous year Rs. 15.62).
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 4/- per equity share (@200% on the Face Value of Rs. 2/- per share) for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited:
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Discussed on Term Life Insurance
- Annual Report 2015 of Republic Insurance Company Limited