It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 203710 38 20 Crore. During the year, total income of the Bank increased by 4.70% to Rs. 18,025.20 Crore, with Interest Income at Rs. 16,243.79 Crore and Other Income at Rs. 1781.42 Crore. The Bank’s Total Deposits grew by Rs. 9061 Crore, i.e. 5.35% for the financial year 2015-16 to Rs. 1,78,286 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure increased by Rs. 790.54 Crore (5.57%) to Rs. 14,993.11 Crore. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased to Rs. 3032.09 Crore as against Rs. 3013.71 Crore in FY 2014-15. The Bank has posted a Net Profit for FY 2015-16 was at Rs. 711.38 Crore as compared to Rs. 1005.17 Crore for 2014-15. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year were at Rs. 14.81 and Book value was at Rs. 280.63 as on 31st March 2016.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @15% for FY 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Report on Performance of IBBL in investment
- Annual Report 2015 of HDFC Bank
- Report on Educational Condition of the Street Children in Dhaka City
- Report on Credit Management Procedure of Uttara Bank
- Tricholoma Pardinum
- Internship Report on Finance Analysis Through Ratios A Study on the PUBALI BANK LTD
- About Agricultural Jobs
- Annual Report 2017 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited