It is a broadly described annual report of KEC International Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 813,753.39 Crore. The net revenue from operations for FY 2015-16 was Rs. 8,516 Crore, a marginal growth over FY 2014-15. EBITDA for FY 2015-16 was Rs. 679 Crore, a strong growth of 33% over FY 2014-15. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 820,202.79 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 324.56 Crore as compared Rs. 261.06 Crore in the previous year. The net profit excluding the impact of asset sale in FY 2015-16 increased to Rs. 186 Crore, a strong growth of 168% over FY 2014-15. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 7.45. The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2016 was Rs. 51.42 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has approved payment of interim dividend at the rate of Rs. 1/- (Rupee One only) per equity share, of a face value of Rs. 2/- each, to the Members of the Company as at the closing hours on 24th March 2016.
More Annual Report of KEC International Limited:
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Critical Analysis on Determining Audit Fees by an Audit Firm
- Criticisms of Profit Maximization Objectives
- Explain Financial Profitability by Using Binary Options
- Annual Report 2016 of Beximco Synthetics Limited