It is a broadly described annual report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 86,093.11 Lakhs. The Company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 120,922.43 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 117,517.02 Lakhs for the previous year, representing an increase of 2.85%. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 113,144.73 Lakhs. Profit before tax of the Company stood at Rs. 7,777.70 Lakhs for the year under review as compared to Rs. 9391.23 Lakhs for the previous year. Profit after tax for the year stood at Rs. 6,486.07 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 7,342.40 Lakhs for the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 40.45. The paid up share capital of the Company as at 31st March 2016 aggregates to Rs. 15,69,62,080/- comprising of 15,696,208 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up.
The Board of Directors of the Company has proposed a final dividend of Rs. 1/- per equity share of face value Rs. 10/- (@25%) each for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Presentation on International Trade Theory
- Overall Activities Adopted by Lovely Group
- Investment Appraisal
- Thesis Paper on Working Fund Management of Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited