It is a broadly described annual report of PI Industries Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,97,898.13 Crores. The Company’s Net Sales for the year grew to Rs. 2,096.69 Crore from Rs. 1,939.65 Crore last year registering a growth of 8.10% YoY. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 1,72,595.96 Crore. The Operating Profit for the year grew to Rs. 432.71 Crore from Rs. 369.97 Crore last year i.e. an increase of 16.96% YoY. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 40,575.93 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 35,523.99 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit increased to Rs. 315.33 Crore during the year as compared to Rs. 245.89 Crore in the previous year, a growth of 28.24% YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 22.90 per share an increase of 28.36 % compared to Rs. 17.84 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any final dividend for the year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of PI Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of KASB Bank Limited
- Report on Loan Disbursement and Recovery System of Janata Bank Limited
- Advantages of Investing in Stock Options
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2013 of Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited