It is a broadly described annual report of Rallis India Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 143,580.70 Crores. The Company’s revenues during the year are Rs. 1,726.54 Crores, as compared to Rs. 1,918.27 Crores in the previous year. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 154,470.32 Crore. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 185.68 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 221.59 Crores in the previous year, a decrease of 16.2% over the last year. The Company earned a net profit of Rs. 143.03 Crores, lower by 9%, as against a net profit of Rs. 157.23 Crores in the previous year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 8.08. The paid up Equity Share Capital as on 31st March 2016 was Rs. 19.45 Crores.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per share (@250%) on the Equity Shares of the Company for the financial year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Rallis India Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Report on Banking Activities of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Square Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Silkbank Limited