It is a broadly described annual report of Sharda Cropchem Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,18,294.66 Lacs. The Company’s revenue from operations increased 14.9% to Rs. 121,857.98 Lacs in FY 2016. The Company’s EBITDA (excluding Other Income) improved by 54.6% year on year to Rs. 266.91 Crores, compared to Rs. 172.65 Crores. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 25,903.37 Lacs as compared Rs. 17,586.09 Lacs in the previous year. The Company earned Profit after tax and minority interest (PAT) for the year at Rs. 17,497.03 Lacs as compared Rs. 12,297.12 Lacs. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 18.88. The paid up equity share capital of the Company as on 31st March 2016 was Rs. 9,022.05 Lacs.
The Board of Directors of the Company has declared an interim dividend of Rs. 3.00/- per share for the year 2015-2016. The aggregate amount of interim dividend distributed is Rs. 2,706.61 Lacs.
More Annual Report of Sharda Cropchem Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on General Banking Activity of National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd
- Net Present Value
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Greaves Cotton Limited