It is a broadly described annual report of South Indian Bank in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Gross Business of Rs. 97,191.52 Crore, consisting of Total Deposit of Rs. 55,720.73 Crore and Gross Advances of Rs. 41,470.79 Crore as on 31st March 2016. The operating profit has gone up from Rs. 816.26 Crore in FY 2014-15 to Rs. 879.28 Crore in FY 2015-16, registering a growth of 7.72%. The Net profit of the Bank has increased from Rs. 307.20 Crore in the FY 2014-15 to Rs. 333.27 Crore in FY 2015-16, registering an increase of Rs. 26.07 Crore (8.49%). The Earning per Share and Book Value per share for the year ended 31st March 2016 has increased to Rs. 2.47 and Rs. 28.45 respectively as against Rs. 2.27 and Rs. 26.59 as on 31st March 2015.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has proposed a dividend of @50% (tax-free in the hands of shareholders other than Individuals whose dividend income is above Rs.10 lakh), i.e., @ Rs.0.50 per Equity Share of face value of Rs.1/- per share.
More Annual Report of South Indian Bank:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of South Indian Bank
- How to Islami Bank Bangladesh Maintain Investment Operations?
- Annual Report 2016 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited
- Report on Evaluation of Credit Management in IFIC Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Why is inventory control study important