It is a broadly described annual report of Tata Power Company Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 77,706.50 Crore. Tata Power Group’s Revenue increased to Rs. 36,461 Crore in FY16, from Rs. 34,367 Crore in FY15. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 34,540.51 Crore. Operating Profit of the Company for the year was Rs. 7,991 Crore. The Profit before tax for the year was Rs. 1,936 Crore as compared to Rs. 1,484 Crore in the previous year. Profit after Tax (PAT) in FY16 increased to Rs. 873 Crore from Rs. 168 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 2.73.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @130% (Rs. 1.30 per share of Rs. 1/- each) for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Tata Power Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Meezan Bank Limited