It is a broadly described annual report of Andhra Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 222126,13,10 Crore. Andhra Bank’s Business stood at Rs. 339673 Crore recording an increase of Rs. 29000 Crore from Rs. 310673 Crore as on 31st March 2016, with a growth rate of 9.33% (y-o-y). Andhra Bank’s Total Deposits stood at Rs. 195441 Crore as on 31st March 2017, recording an incremental growth of Rs. 21139 Crore (12.13%) over the previous year. Total Income for the financial year 2016-17 increased by 5.9%, from Rs. 19199 Crore during financial year 2015-16 to Rs. 20336 Crore. The Bank’s Total Expenses during the financial year 2016-17 were Rs. 15948 Crore against Rs. 15239 Crore during the previous year. The Operating Profit of the Bank increased to Rs. 4388 Crore compared to Rs. 3960 Crore in the previous year registering a growth rate of 10.8%. Net Profit on the Bank stood at Rs. 174 Crore for the financial year 2016-17. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank stood at Rs. 2.56 and Book Value per Share (BVPS) stood at Rs. 153.84.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not proposed any Dividend for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Andhra Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2007 of National Bank of Pakistan
- General Banking and Financial Performance of UCBL (Part-5)
- Annual Report 2014 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of PI Industries Limited
- Comparing Different Stages of Banking in Bangladesh