It is a broadly described annual report of Bank of India in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s overall Global Business stood at Rs. 933, 820 Crore as on 31st March 2017. The Bank’s Total deposits increased by 5.27% to Rs. 5,40,032 crore. The Bank’s Operating Profit as on 31st March 2017 is Rs. 9,733 Crore as against Rs. 6,036 Crore as on 31st March 2016 showing Y-o-Y growths of 61.25%. The Bank declared Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. -1,558 Crore in FY2016- 17 as against Rs. -6,089 Crore PAT for the corresponding period last year, reduced the loss by 74.41%. Net Worth at Rs. 19,907 Crore, declined by (1.31%) over March 2016. Book value per share Rs. 188.62.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any Dividend for the year 2016-17.
More Annual Report of Bank of India:
- Flash Trading
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Credit Management of Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited