It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year 2016-17, The Bank’s Total Business increasing by 24.58% to Rs. 171000.84 Crore. The Operating Profit of the Bank increased by 35.20% to Rs. 1924.93 Crore and Net Profit of the bank is up by 74.66% to Rs. 830.79 Crore. Total income of the Bank during the fiscal year 2017 recorded 14.06 % growth to reach Rs. 9759.20 Crore. Earnings per Share (face value of Rs. 2/- each) of the Bank, as on 31st March 2017 was Rs. 4.83. Book value per share had increased to Rs. 51.37 during FY 17. The Paid up Capital of the Bank as on 31st March 2017 is Rs. 344,80,90,828 consisting of 172,40,45,414 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @45% i.e. Rs. 0.90 per Equity Share on the face value of Rs. 2/- each for the year 2016-17 (previous year @35% i.e. Rs. 0.70 per Equity Share).
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- How to Value Farmland for Agriculture Investment
- Credit Disbursement and Recovery of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of JK Cement Limited
- Assignment on Open market operating methodology of Bangladesh bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of MCB Bank Limited