It is a broadly described annual report of KEC International Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 872,812.71 Crore. The Company achieved a turnover of Rs. 8,755 Crore, with a marginal growth over FY 2015-16. EBITDA margins expanding by 126 bps for FY 2016-17 from Rs. 692 Crore in FY 2015-16 to Rs. 818 Crore in FY 2016-17. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 832,046.74 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 463.44 Crore as compared Rs. 291.42 Crore in the previous year. The net profit for the year was Rs. 305 Crore in FY 2016-17 as against Rs. 148 Crore in FY 2015-16, a strong growth of 106% Year on Year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 11.86. The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2017 was Rs. 51.42 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.60/- per equity share i.e. @80% of nominal value of Rs. 2/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of KEC International Limited:
- Foreign Exchange Operations of United Commercial Bank
- Annual Report 2002 of Exim Bank Limited
- Deposit Collection Activities of Prime Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Transaction of Pubali Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited