It is a broadly described annual report of PI Industries Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 230,140.15 Crores. The company’s Revenue from Operations for the year grew to Rs. 2,382.94 Crores from Rs. 2,197.34 Crores last year registering a growth of 8.45 % YoY. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 191,029.58 Crore. The Operating Profit for the year grew to Rs. 550.53 Crores from Rs. 429.38 Crores last year i.e. an increase of 28.22% YoY. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 50,953.62 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 40,282.63 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit increased to Rs. 459.44 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 311.55 Crores in the previous year, a growth of 47.47 % YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 33.31 per share an increase of 47.19 % compared to Rs. 22.63 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final dividend of Rs. 2.50 per equity share of 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of PI Industries Limited:
- Productivity Model
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention)
- Report on Merchandising Activities of Lyric Garments Limited
- Define and Discuss on Inverse Functions
- Annual Report 2006 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Importance of Human Resource Management in an Organization