It is a broadly described annual report of Power Finance Corporation Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 258,343.58 Crore. The total income achieved by the Company during the FY 2016-17 was Rs. 27,018.57 Crore as compared to Rs. 27,564.31 Crore in FY 2015-16. Operating income for the year is Rs. 26,716.23 Crore as compared to Rs. 27,473.65 Crore in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 5,109.79 Crore as compared Rs. 9060.66 Crore in the previous year. During the FY 2016-17, the Company earned a net profit of Rs. 2,126.39 Crore as compared to Rs. 6,113.48 Crore for the FY 2015-16. The earnings per share (EPS) for the year ended on 2017 was Rs. 8.05.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 5/- per equity share on paid-up equity share capital of Rs. 2,640.08 Crore (after issuing of bonus shares) was paid in FY 2016-17 as against total dividend of Rs. 13.90 per equity share on paid-up equity share capital of Rs. 1,320.04 Crore during FY 2015-16.
More Annual Report of Power Finance Corporation Limited:
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2001-2002 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Navana CNG Limited
- Explain the Limitations of Options Selling
- Beast Five Advantages of Online Trading in Commodities
- Financial Performance 2011-2012 of State Bank of India