It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 11,962.50 Crore. Total Revenues of the Company also grew by 12% to Rs. 3,761 Crore. Profit before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. (774.03) Crores as against Rs. (1,267.39) Crores in the previous year. During the current year, the Company clocked an operational profit of Rs. 108 Crore compared to the loss of Rs. 370 crore reported in the previous year. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. (27.70).
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend on the equity shares for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2011 of Global Insurance Limited
- Report on Banking System Analysis of Exim Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- A Report on Social Islami Bank Limited.(Part-4)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank