It is a broadly described annual report of Sharda Cropchem Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 164,962.85 Lacs. The Company’s revenue from operations increased by 14.5% to Rs. 1,39,922.68 Lakhs in FY 2017. The Company’s EBITDA (excluding other income) grew by 15.1% from Rs. 2,714 million in FY 2016 to Rs. 3,124 million in FY 2017. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 27,175.18 Lacs as compared Rs. 26,128.46 Lacs in the previous year. The Company earned Profit after tax and minority interest (PAT) for the year at Rs. 19,036.44 Lacs as compared Rs. 17,519.61 Lacs. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 21.11.
The Board of Directors of the Company has declared two interim dividends of Rs. 2/- per share each in November 2016 and March 2017 on the paid-up equity shares of the Company. The total Dividend for the Financial Year 2016-17 is Rs. 4.00/- per share.
More Annual Report of Sharda Cropchem Limited:
- Define and Discuss on Automated Trading
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of TVS Motor Company
- Annual Report 2017 of Tosrifa Industries Limited