It is a broadly described annual report of Transcorp International Limited in the year of 2016-17. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 836711767 million. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 50,852,390 Lacs. The gross revenue of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2017 was Rs. 74705.51 Lacs as compared to Rs. 119858.35 Lacs in previous year ended 31st March 2016. During the year, the Company posted Profit before tax Rs. 285.88 Lacs. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 185.37 Lacs. The Earnings per share (EPS) Basic and Diluted for the year was Rs. 0.73.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.16 per equity share (Previous Year Rs. 0.16 per equity share) be paid for the financial year ended 31st March 2017 amounting to Rs. 48.96 Lacs (inclusive of tax of Rs. 8.28 Lacs).
More Annual Report of Transcorp International Limited:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Weizmann Forex
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Fareast Islami Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Activities of Southeast Bank Limited