It is a broadly described annual report of TVS Motor Company in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,127.96 Crores. Total revenue of the Company including other income increased from Rs. 12,195 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 13,363 Crore in the current year. The Company’s Profit before tax (PBT) for the year 2015-16 increased from Rs. 628.94 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 698.68 Crore in the current year. Profit after Tax (PAT) of the Company increased from Rs. 489.28 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 558.08 Crore in 2016-17. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 10.76.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per share (@250%) on 47,50,87,114 equity shares of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of TVS Motor Company:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Special Steels Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2009 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of the United Commercial Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited