It is a broadly described annual report of UCO Bank in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s Global business stood at Rs. 332940 Crore as of March 2017, against Rs. 342626 Crore as of March 2016. Global deposits stood at Rs. 201285 as of March 2017, against Rs. 207118 as of March 2016. Operating Profit for the year ended March 2017 is Rs. 2926 Crore compared to Rs. 3603 Crore for the last year. The bank incurred a Net Loss of Rs. 1851 Crore for the whole year ending 31st March 2017 compared to the net loss of Rs. 2799 Crore for the corresponding previous year. The bank’s total income stood at Rs. 18440 Crore as of March 2017 compared to Rs. 20157 Crore last year. The net worth of the Bank has increased to Rs. 10037 Crore during the financial year ending 2016-17 from Rs. 9720 Crore of the corresponding previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the year 2016-17.
More Annual Report of UCO Bank:
- Annual Report 2011 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- Annual Report 2013 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited