It is a broadly described annual report of City Union Bank in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Bank earned a total income of Rs. 3,354 Crore as against Rs. 3,103 Crore posting a growth of 8%. The total Deposits of the Bank for the current year increased by Rs. 3,083 Crore to Rs. 27,158 Crore from Rs. 24,075 Crore registering a growth of 13%. During the year the Bank earned an operating profit of Rs. 833 Crore registering an increase of 20% as compared to previous year’s operating profit of Rs. 693 Crore. The net profit of the Bank for the current year was Rs. 445 Crore compared to Rs. 395 Crore for the last year registering a growth of 13%. The paid up Share Capital of the Bank increased from Rs. 59.66 Crore as on 31st March 2015 to Rs. 59.82 Crore as on 31st March 2016.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 0.20 paisa per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2016 besides having declared and paid an interim dividend of @100% during the year i.e., Rs. 1.00/- per equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each.
More Annual Report of City Union Bank:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Rating and Factore of Affecting The Bank rating
- Annual Report 2012 of Miracle Industries Limited
- Limitations of Sales Forecast
- Annual Report 2003 of Mashreq Bank
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Thesis Paper on Community Analysis of Escherichia coli and Shigella species by PCR-DGGE
- Chiropractor Treatment for Spine Misalignment
- Internship Report On Modes and Schemes of Investment of IBBL
- Annual Report 2014 of Aamra Technologies Limited
- Discuss on A Successful Entrepreneur